The Power of Storytelling-Ebook


And One Fine Day-The Power of Storytelling

I decided to conduct a Story Blogathon in May 2013 to demonstrate the power of storytelling in general and storytelling for personal branding in particular. The stories received were highly inspiring, shared the hearts of the contributors and I felt the need to compile them into an e-book.

20 entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs from across the world, share their stories of struggles and victories, how they learnt an important lesson of life or how they used social media and personal branding for business/career growth. 

The Power of Storytelling
Recently I was asked to introduce myself at an event and I told, “As a child I was fond of storytelling and as a student, I was passionate about branding. And one fine day, I realised that storytelling is the most powerful branding tool, be it people, products or companies.” OMG, even while introducing myself, I was telling a story. Stories were probably always in my blood.

Though right from the beginning of my personal branding journey, I was doing storytelling (unconsciously, without realizing its power), of late I have become a consciously passionate storyteller.


Stories can be told in a single line and anecdote or can take the shape of a novel or even a series. Stories stay in our mind or memory and also help us attract more customers . And as Maya Angelou rightly says, “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” But remember there may be many a twist in the stories.

Download the E-Book



----------------
Brief Profile
Dr Amit Nagpal is a Personal Branding Consultant and Mega Success Coach. He is based in New Delhi, India and specializes in personal branding with a holistic touch. His philosophy is, "Enlarge as a Human Being, Excel as a Social Media Being and Evolve as a Personal Brand"

To know more about Dr Nagpal, visit www.dramitnagpal.comContact for personal branding/social media speaking/training/coaching. If you have doubts about the power of personal branding through storytelling on social media, connect with Dr Nagpal, on Linkedin or Twitter and see for yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Uncomfortable Soul- A Short Story

How Introverts like Guy Kawasaki & Pete Cashmore are changing the rules of the game with Online Branding?