Rapid Fire

The students had prepared well to outsmart me on Teachers Day function. They had done their research well and posed to me a tough session of Rapid fire (I was supposed to give immediate replies to their questions)
The first question was Delhi or Pondicherry? I said, “Pondicherry (Unfortunately it does not have many career opportunities).”
The second question : Mallika Sherawat or Rakhi Sawant? I said, “Mallika of course as she is from my native state Harayana.”
The third question was ‘the two people in college you respect the most?’ I said, “Director and Dy Director (missed out my HOD) as being a management graduate I believe in hierarchies.”
 The fourth question was toughest. Given a chance with whom you would like to make up and with whom you would like to fight. (I was between the devil and the deep blue sea but my wife came to my rescue. At that time my relationship graph with two key people was low). I said, “I like fighting with my wife and then making up.”
 I had outsmarted them and heaved a sigh of relief.


_______________________________________________

Dr Amit Nagpal is a Personal Branding Consultant with a holistic touch and an Inspirational Speaker. To know more about him click here:-



He may be reached at amitknagpal@gmail.com


Comments

  1. gr8 goin sir... if people think of making fool out of a wise person, its just like throwing a stone in the sky n expecting it to reach the moon (AK)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, It makes us proud that Pondicherry is in top of the mind of a "great mind".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arul Pondicherry will always be like"First Love" sweet memory that can never be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pondichery.... hummmm... surely reflects your romantic side.. !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Uncomfortable Soul- A Short Story

How Introverts like Guy Kawasaki & Pete Cashmore are changing the rules of the game with Online Branding?

Best of the Best Quotes on Storytelling-Michael Margolis, Get Storied