Interesting Experiences, Amazing Characters and a Life Full of Stories



A Life Full of Stories

And they asked the storyteller, "So what was the best gift you got from the Universe?"


The storyteller, "A life-story packed with stories..... or full of interesting experiences with amazing characters, each worth a story."

------------------
 

What the hell Dr Amit, do all my questions have only one answer?
The client asked me, “I want to give the same message online and offline. What is the solution?
My answer-Story


Client-I don’t want to sound self-promotional. I want to integrate social interest too. How do I make my message meaningful?
Me- Story


Client-Is there a tool, which can make my message educative and entertaining at the same time?
Me-Story


Client-Can I align my personal and business brands and build them together? If yes, how?
Me-Story


Client-I want to share same or similar message on mass media and social media? What is the solution?
Me-Story


Client-What the hell, do all my questions have only one answer? Is storytelling some kind of panacea or omnipotent tool?
Me-(Of course, I can’t say, "What the hell" to a client) That’s true, all your questions and problems have only one answer, “The Story”

-------------------------- 

Magical Stories
Simply put, a great story has 3 components viz.
a) Finely etched characters
b) Detailed description of ambience (what goes on outside/around the characters)
c) Description of emotional nuances (what goes on inside the characters)

And it goes without saying that a thread weaves all these three components into a fine sequence of events, resulting in a magical story.

-------------------------



The Curse and the Blessing
And they asked him, "What makes your stories so interesting, empathetic and yet so full of life?"
The storyteller, "In Chinese there is a curse, 'May you live in interesting times.' .......So God told me,"May you live in 'interesting times'(then she paused and added) and write 'interesting stories' too."



________________________


Brief Profile

Dr Amit Nagpal is Chief Inspirational Storyteller at AL Services. He is an Author, Speaker/Trainer and Coach. He is also a Social Media Influencer and blogs on Linkedin as LinkedIn Influencer-MarketingHis special interest and expertise lies in inspirational storytelling, anecdotes and visual storytelling for brand building. To know more, visit www.dramitnagpal.com

AL Services offers content development/story writing, consulting, training and other services in the area of brand storytelling. To know more, write to amit@dramitnagpal.com. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Uncomfortable Soul- A Short Story

Personal Branding, An Introduction

How Introverts like Guy Kawasaki & Pete Cashmore are changing the rules of the game with Online Branding?