From Mere Passion to Deepest Passion-My Journey





In this article I have shared my own evolution as a person and how I moved from mere passion to my deepest passion. It tells my story of how and why I moved from corporate world to teaching, teaching to training and finally from training to coaching.

I thought that Teaching/Training was my deepest passion, and then I dug deeper and found that Coaching was even deeper passion. And then I dug deeper and found Inspiring people to achieve their peak potential was my deepest passion (good news is I have stopped digging). Then one fine day I realized that teaching, training and coaching all fitted into the picture of inspiring others. 

To read more, click here:-


From Mere Passion to Deepest Passion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Uncomfortable Soul- A Short Story

How Introverts like Guy Kawasaki & Pete Cashmore are changing the rules of the game with Online Branding?

Personal Branding, An Introduction