Introspection Time

It is an open secret that the students do not take 'Acknowledgements' section of project reports seriously while corporate executives (project guides) with inflated egos give it undue importance. As I have a habit of checking things in detail, I was reading an acknowledgement which conveniently missed out 'c' from the word 'faculty'
The line said 'I would like to thank all my faulty members'. Students have a habit of copying the acknowledgement section. So as I read one project after another everybody had declared us as faulty.
 I informed all my colleagues and jokingly told them that it was introspection time. In the internet age the students are well informed and faculty needs to have command on the subject to get genuine respect of students.
_______________________________________________

Dr Amit Nagpal is a Personal Branding Consultant with a holistic touch and an Inspirational Speaker. To know more about him click here
He may be reached at amitknagpal@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Uncomfortable Soul- A Short Story

How Introverts like Guy Kawasaki & Pete Cashmore are changing the rules of the game with Online Branding?

Personal Branding, An Introduction