Becoming Spiritual is the First Step to Becoming a Great Personal Brand





When I told this title to my mother (who gets the credit for inspiring me to take the inner journey), she got zapped and told me, “Amit, I think you have meditated a bit too much and you are seeing relationships and connections, where none exist. Are you not getting a bit hyper-creative and mixing oil and water? Personal Branding is about external presentation and spirituality is about inner transformation.” To read more on Peter Sterlacci's Blog:-


Becoming Spiritual is the First Step to Becoming a Great Personal Brand


Also check out 29 other Thought Leaders in Personal Branding from across the world in the Blogathon.


Peter Sterlacci's Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Uncomfortable Soul- A Short Story

Personal Branding, An Introduction

How Introverts like Guy Kawasaki & Pete Cashmore are changing the rules of the game with Online Branding?